GENERAL GUIDELINES TO ONLINE SHOPPING.
- Please check whether your website address is typed correctly.
- Don’t use the popup window to update your account details.
- If you use a credit card, see to it that it is verified by VISA or MasterCard Secure transaction processes.
- Do not shop with unsecured sites. Don’t shop with unknown and inconspicuous sites.
- Always choose sites that are popular.
- No bank or a website would ask for your bank details, id or password through emails. Beware of phishing mails.
- Use a credit than a debit card because it offers more security.
- Always do online shopping from home, from your own PC. Never go to the browsing centre to do online shopping.
- Don’t do online transactions through easy ways like One click, Just a click, and Instant Pay. It may be easy but your banking information would be stored and if there is a breach somewhere, you are at a big risk. Always choose a proper channel.
- Take your time to shop securely.
Take these precautionary measures and enjoy online shopping.